BANGLAMARK Civil department is an engineering & Construction part constituted by a group of competent and experienced engineers of diverse discipline from current filed.It covers filed study, Consultancy Service, Construction and Erection of Industrial projects such as-Electro-Mechanical system, piping network, process equipment’s, railway-road or bridge constructions & etc.Our theme is to build a project from green filed to technology operation & handover with best solutions & effective application.As an engineering firm, we provide the full range of studies, consultancy and filed execution services.We select equipment and material according to the specific requirements of each project and the clients best interest.
The quality and services of BANGLAMARK Civil department are highly praised,appreciated by the clients and the recommendations of satisfied customers are increasing every day in multiple proportions.
Our ultimate goal is to help build our countrys civil infrastructure with quality and devoted work.
- Coastal engineering: Coastal engineeringis concerned with managing coastal areas. In some jurisdictions, the terms sea defence and coastal protection mean defence against flooding and erosion, respectively. The term coastal defence is the more traditional term, but coastal management has become more popular as the field has expanded to techniques that allow erosion to claim land.
- Construction engineering: Construction engineering involves planning and execution, transportation of materials, site development based on hydraulic, environmental, structural and geotechnical engineering. As construction firms tend to have higher business risk than other types of civil engineering firms do, construction engineers often engage in more business-like transactions, for example, drafting and reviewing contracts, evaluating logistical operations, and monitoring prices of supplies.
- Environmental engineering: Environmental engineering is the contemporary term for sanitary engineering, though sanitary engineering traditionally had not included much of the hazardous waste management and environmental remediation work covered by environmental engineering. Public health engineering and environmental health engineering are other terms being used.
- Structural engineering: Structural engineering is concerned with the structural design and structural analysis of buildings, bridges, towers, flyovers (overpasses), tunnels, off shore structures like oil and gas fields in the sea, aero structure and other structures. This involves identifying the loads which act upon a structure and the forces and stresses which arise within that structure due to those loads, and then designing the structure to successfully support and resist those loads. The loads can be self-weight of the structures, other dead load, live loads, moving (wheel) load, wind load, earthquake load, load from temperature change etc. The structural engineer must design structures to be safe for their users and to successfully fulfil the function they are designed for (to be serviceable). Due to the nature of some loading conditions, sub-disciplines within structural engineering have emerged, including wind engineering and earthquake engineering. Design considerations will include strength, stiffness, and stability of the structure when subjected to loads which may be static, such as furniture or self-weight, or dynamic, such as wind, seismic, crowd or vehicle loads, or transitory, such as temporary construction loads or impact. Other considerations include cost, construct ability, safety, aesthetics and sustainability.
2.Reinforced concrete frame structure over 1st floor
3.Leveling and dressing of Land by earth cutting.
4.RCC casting of Tank foundation with shell wall
5.Bitumen layer over sand fill compaction
8.Construction of building infrastructures
10.Bridge Construction and service
1. Fly ash silo with supply materials, fabrication & erection
2. Installation and commissioning of required items like-Bucket elevator, truck loader, Roto packer, barge loader,Crane, Conveyors for Material Handling & Packing plant etc.
3. Complete mechanical erection, installation, alignment ,testing & commissioning of total grinding mills such as-Conveyor, Clinker, Ball mill, Bag house, Air slide, steel structure,Magnetic separators, Fabrication & Erection of non standard item
4.Complete erection, installation of total packing section,Slag dryer, Plant electrical works etc
-Juice, Water & all other types of liquid
Red Lentil Plant
-splitting and complete solution
Refinery Plant Solution
The past two years have been a wild ride for investors in the world’s biggest publicly traded oil companies. It is an essential part to improve the maintenance of industrial civilization in its current configuration, and thus it has become a critical concern for many nations. Gas is also considered as a large percentage of the world’s energy consumption.
In our country perspective, Banglamark- Corporation has become one of the most notable platforms in the field of Project Management, Sales & Service of various Oil & Gas Plant, Gas Equipment & the support services associated with our projects.
There is no shortage of energy being devoted to finding new and sustainable energy solutions. But new work scope also needs to be generated that will allow the grid to operate in a manner resembling the existing resources. Banglamark- Corporation paves a more organized way of assisting project management, generating more developed ideas, other support services in energy and power unit.
Banglamark- Corporation has established a strong reputation for executing large complex projects and providing emergency solutions to our clients. Our approach towards construction management is cost-effective and we try to deliver projects on time focusing on budget, quality service and safety measures.